This software, included in the SEISMOWIN suite, is able to simultaneously acquire from the network the signal of multiple seismographs, biaxial, triaxial or multi-axial.
SEISMOLOG stores all data acquired on a local or shared disk. It is able to carry out triggering in width or STA / LTA of events, which are automatically saved in a customizable folder. Furthermore, thanks to the simple and intuitive interface and the automatic search for channels in a station or server, making the program operational takes very little time.
Others functions of SEISMOLOG:
- Multi-window display management.
- Automatic deconvolution.
- Production of station health status files, readable by SEISMOSTRU.
- Automatic storage folder cleaning function.
- High pass and low pass filters in real time.
- Generation DRUM 24H and DRUM FFT.
- Synthesis of the input signal for duplications.
- Conditional triggering between channels and stations (requires the generation of a station database with SEISMOSTRU).