The landecase geophones are largely used in surface and deep exploration geophysics . in the market there are different kind of this sensor in relation at the eigen-frequency, sensibility and orientation.
Our digital seismograph DoReMi can exploit all the potentiality of the 4.5Hz high gain used for the surface waves' analysis (MASW).
The landcase geophones must be stuck in the ground, when is not possible the holder or tripod can be used to acquire the data.
The landcase geophone are used for different techniques:
- MASW: 4.5Hz high gain or standard gain, horizontal or vertical for analyze the dispersion of Love waves or Rayleigh waves.
- Refraction: <10Hz, horizontal or vertical to analyze the Vp or Vs; it si possible to use the 4.5Hz.
- Reflexion: <40Hz, horizontal or vertical to analyze the Vp or Vs; it si possible to use the 4.5Hz.
- ReMi: 4.5Hz high gain or standard gain.
- ESAC/SPAC: 4.5Hz high gain or standard gain